Law Enforcement & First Responder Ground Control Seminar
- Federal, State, County, and City Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Corrections & Court Officers.
- EMTs, Firefighters.
- Qualified Security Companies.
No prior experience necessary.
Essentials to Bring:
- Positive attitude.
- Full Tactical Gear: Tactical pants, duty belt with handcuffs, training gun, vest or plate carrier.
- MMA gloves & mouth guard (optional).
- Hydration: Bring water.
- Snacks & extra T-shirt.
Training Curriculum: Our comprehensive seminar curriculum is tailored to align with federal and state use of force laws. Highlights include:
- Transition techniques to control & handcuff positions.
- Team takedowns and ground control.
- Strategies for controlling subjects in small and confined spaces.
- Contact communication & de-escalation tactics.
- Handcuffing & weapon retention techniques.
Curriculum Designed for Cops, by Cops.
About the Instructors: Our seminars are facilitated by proficient instructors with real-world law enforcement experience, coupled with Jiu-Jitsu expertise.
- Brenin DeOliveira: Active Law Enforcement officer and founder of the BJJ COPS program. Decorated with achievements like the Delariva Cup, Massachusetts Open, and Dragon's Lair Absolute Championships. Also a coach at BTT Jax with a 1st Degree BJJ Black Belt under Francisco 'Toco' Albuquerque.
- More instructors to be announced.
- Date: Saturday, January 20th
- Time: 1pm - 5pm (Certificates awarded at 5pm)
- Venue: Stuart Police Department, 830 SE M.L.K. Jr Blvd, Stuart, FL 34994.
- Early bird: $80.
- On-the-day entry: $200 (Cash only).
Limited spots available. Book now to secure your place.
Note: Seminar fees are non-refundable.