SIG SAUER ACADEMY, NH Presents:
LAW ENFORCEMENT SURVIVAL & COMBATIVES TACTICS COURSE
"STRESS INOCULATION TRAINING AND TACTICS"
Immerse yourself in a captivating 2-day event filled with adrenaline-pumping, real-world experiences.
When: May 4th - May 5th | 9am-4pm
Venue: Sig Sauer Academy, 233 Exeter Rd, Epping, NH 03042
Seminar Open to All Law Enforcement, Corrections Officers, Court Officers, EMTs, Firefighters, and Qualified Armed Security Personnel!
Equipment Provided: Pistol, Ammo, and Holster.
What To Bring:
- Positive attitude
- Full Tactical Gear: Including tactical pants, duty belt with handcuffs, training gun, and vest or plate carrier.
- MMA gloves & mouth guard (optional)
- Water, snacks, and an extra T-shirt.
Benefits of the SITT(c) Course:
- Improved Resilience: Equip officers with resilience to effectively navigate challenging scenarios.
- Enhanced Decision-Making: Sharpen decision-making skills under stress for real-world crises.
- Boosted Physical & Mental Health: Counter burnout and stress-related illnesses with regular stress exposure training.
- Greater Confidence: Build assurance in handling high-stakes situations.
Meet the Instructors:
- Sgt. Ayman Kafel: Active LEO SWAT Operator, Hybrid Wolf Founder.
- Classified: US Army Special Forces.
- Jake Mahar: Former LEO, Programming Director, Technical Director.
- Brenin DeOliveira: Active LEO, BJJ Black Belt, BJJ COPS Founder.
- Ashley Cummins: Active LEO, Bellator MMA Fighter.